FOR SALE HELD PHANTOM II and HEROIC GLOVES. . .

motorkas

BLACK HELD PHANTOM II's BLACK WORN FOR ONE SESSION (the pics have my Held Titans next to them for comparison to get an idea of use)

Size 9

Currently for sale for at STG and REVZILLA for 300.00

175.oo for CR's

HEROIC SPR PRO V2 (White) Never worn

Size 13 (size 9.5 in Held, size XL in Knox Handroids)

Currently for sale at Heroic for 250.00
150.00 for CR's

Pics with be up tomorrow (they are in Philly with my brother)

http://www.heroicracing.com/SP-R-PRO-V2-p/hrasprprov2w.htm

Anybody who wonders why CR's get an additional discount needs to spend a day with them riding every session they do when the track is wet

I'll be at NCBIKE on Sat so can bring them there or ship. Paypal as a gift or pay the fees.

1dwn5up

On the phantoms, are the pinky and ring together? I have the 1st GEN, looking for a backup since I crashed them twice, still holding up good.

motorkas

On the phantoms, are the pinky and ring together? I have the 1st GEN, looking for a backup since I crashed them twice, still holding up good.

The phantoms don't have the pinky and ring together (that's only the Titans for Held). . .The Heroics have the ring and pinky together but the palm feel is totally different from the Phantom II's. . .if you love the 1st Gen phantoms. . .you'll love the phantom II's (can't say they're leaps and bounds better than the 1st Gen ( that's because of how good the first gen were in the first place) but they are "better" in that the 2nd Gen evolves the original in all the right ways.

I got them for my back up pair as well and I would have kept them. . .just was able to get a 2nd set of Titans. In that one session I wore them, I loved them!!!!!

motorkas

125.00 for CR's

HEROIC SPR PRO V2 (White) Never worn

Size 13 (size 9.5 in Held, size XL in Knox Handroids)

Currently for sale at Heroic for 250.00

andykurz

I would take the heroics, let me dbl check the size of mine first, I think I am a 12 - so, no biggie. When is your next day?

motorkas

I would take the heroics, let me dbl check the size of mine first, I think I am a 12 - so, no biggie. When is your next day?
Hey brother, definitely check, I know I wear size 9 in Held's and tried to get away with a 9.5 and was swimming in them. . .I'm planning on Beave next weekend, definitely doing one of the summit weekends in Sept (don't know if it's Shenny or Jeff. . .)

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
I'll be at beaver and will take the heroics. Just want to try them on first to double check.

motorkas

I'll be at beaver and will take the heroics. Just want to try them on first to double check.

No problem, see you there!

I am a size 11, so, please put Brad in line ahead of me. Let me know if he doesn't take them.

Andy, they definitely wont fit you if you're an 11 - I'm an 11 and my brother was the 13 - it's not even close to fitting when I put them on. . .