FossilFuel as seller gets a thumbs up

varium

FossilFuel listed his 1krr for sale on here. Some may know that the bike blew the motor the same weekend he listed the bike. Even with that unforeseen incident we were able to come to an agreement on the sale of the bike. I drove 8.5 hrs to pick up the bike and was not disappointed. Everything went without a hitch and now i'm on the hunt for a motor.

As a seller he gets a thumbs up from me. Was able to get a great deal on a bike and didn't have to deal with any BS.....which we all know that nowdays it seems more like a crap shoot. He seemed to be up front and happily answered any questions i had. All things considered at this point i'd definately buy from again.

Hope someone finds this feedback helpful.

Ruhe52

Fossil is a full on stand up dude no surprise you were able to work things out with him.

Now get that bike together and get it out to the track next year

fossilfuel

Thanks for the feedback Varium and the smutchy smutch from Cyclerant...Thanks to the sale of the old bike I was able to purchase a new bike....so I can get back to the WERA GNF next year...

Backmarker

Control Rider
cyclerant;99941 wrote: Fossil is a full on stand up dude no surprise you were able to work things out with him.
:agree:

The man was there with parts to help me put my bike back together at the GNF this year......

And it only cost me a few "Becks in the can" ;) lol

fossilfuel

Hey Backmarker,
I think you would have won the Senior Superbike if you hadn't busted your hand. It was great meeting you and I hope to see you next year. I did learn a couple of things that weekend.
1.) Never follow you around the track on the first lap of race practice.
2.) Carry plenty of spares...the beer was great!

How is your wrist? Did you break it again?

Backmarker

Control Rider
fossilfuel;100143 wrote: Hey Backmarker,
I think you would have won the Senior Superbike if you hadn't busted your hand. It was great meeting you and I hope to see you next year. I did learn a couple of things that weekend.
1.) Never follow you around the track on the first lap of race practice.
2.) Carry plenty of spares...the beer was great!

How is your wrist? Did you break it again?
LOL........:doh:

Merry Christmas my friend...:D

Yes, I broke it again..... but it is healing well.

That was one tough weekend. :wow:

Thanks again ! ;)