FS-02 Aprilia RSV Race/Track bike

scrub

Control Rider
Building a new bike so something has to go. I bought this bike last year and have run 12 track days with only one issue. Had a sprocket bolt shear on two occasions so I replaced the cush drives and carrier.....never happened again. Bike is strong and very solid.

I have a clean title for the bike, but it has never been put into my name and the last owner never had it put into his name. So, this is for sale as a track bike bill of sale only. I ran the VIN with the police, and the bike is free and clear. I never plan on putting it on the street, so a Bill of Sale was fine with me.

The Bike:

-Arrow header
-Tigcraft can
-spare scratch and dent Arrow can
-54mm TBs from Ken Zeller
-matching EPROM from Ken Zeller
-Racetech Gold Valved/sprung/bushed forks
-Ohlins Mille R rear Shock
-Ohlins Mille R steering Damper
-Woodcraft clipons
-Woodcraft rearsets with GP shift. Can be mounted as regular shift too.
-EVO race airbox mod
-EVO billet velocity stacks
-01 style rubber airbox inlet
-frame sliders
-swingarm sliders
-Mille R subframe
-Full set of Race Skins, Sebimoto/Airtech
-Ferodo sintergrip front pads
-Ferodo sintergrip rear pads
-Scotts reusable oil filter
-OEM slipper clutch mod
-DID 520 gold chain and Afam sprocket
-marchesini fuel cap
Bikes fresh off of 2 track days so it needs cleaned up a bit. Lap timer is NOT included, but the new holder IS. Oil has been changed with Amsoil every two track days. Will be happy to assist in delivery up to a reasonable distance. Bike is located 20 miles north of Cincinnati Ohio.

Contact info......513-615-5783

PRICE...... $4500 with Blue Brembo wheels.....silver OZ wheels pictured on the bike have been sold.

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

aaronm3

pm me your best price, i dont need delivery, what weight is the suspension set up for? any idea on what kind of power it's making?

scrub

Control Rider
bad67deuce;14911 wrote: Bump for my Jennings GP bud. Bike is so clean I would eat off of it.:popcorn:
Hey man. I'm really looking forward to a couple trips back to Jennings this winter. Do you think you will be going back?

bad67deuce

Hey Dean, I hope to get down there again next year. I am planning a possible trip to Daytona bike week in the spring and hopefully a track day is available around that time.
How do you like your 600cc??

mr.croom

Oh man. Why cant there be great deals like this, closer to NC? :(

Good luck with the sale bud, she'll be gone in no time. :cheers:

scrub

Control Rider
bad67deuce;15091 wrote: Hey Dean, I hope to get down there again next year. I am planning a possible trip to Daytona bike week in the spring and hopefully a track day is available around that time.
How do you like your 600cc??
Its been good so far. Learning to keep it wound tite is my main issue. The big twin throws down the torque much easier.