FS: 2005 Suzuki GSXR1000 Marchesini wheels RaceFit exhaust more LOW miles

froggie3kb

EDIT 8/30/12

Lets do $6,200 and get this bike gone guys, I'm tired of seeing it collect dust in the garage.

NADA retail is $6,800. I don't think my price is bad for all of the accessories on it, I know it doesn't mean a lot on a used bike but it'll save you a lot of $$ in future upgrades haha.

2005 Suzuki GSXR1000
Miles - 9,###
Title - Clean
Location - Chattanooga, TN

Mods:

Marchesini wheels
Braking wave rotors (front & rear)
Vortex rearsets
HyperPro steering damper
Racefit Titanium Mega exhaust
PCIII dyno tuned
Factory Pro velocity stacks
BMC filter
SS lines (front)
Suzuki frame sliders

Add some of that up and it's OVER $5,000 alone!

The bike runs like a top, it needs nothing and will not disappoint. Only reason I'm selling is that with a newborn I don't get to ride on the street as much as I'd like and my track bike sees more time than this thing does, so no reason to keep it.

Bad - Has a spot on the tail and left side fairing where it has went down once on the left side.

Best form of contact is by email - Kevin@HondaofChattanoogaTN.com

Price - $6,200

IMG_4082-1.jpg

IMG_4083-1.jpg

IMG_4084-1.jpg

IMG_4085-1.jpg

IMG_4087-1.jpg

IMG_4086-1.jpg

IMG_4089-1.jpg

IMG_4088-1.jpg

froggie3kb

Took her out today for the first time in a while and man I hate to see her go. Runs like a top guys and gets looks wherever ya go, somebody needs a new toy.

snikwad;248903 wrote: woooooooooooooooooooooo that thing is purty
Haha thanks man.

froggie3kb

steve gould;249958 wrote: do you wanna sell those wheels?
I would entertain $$ + trade for OEM's.

fnk44;250059 wrote: sent you an email last week wondering if you got it
Hmm, what was your name or email? If I didn't respond I probably didn't get it as I normally respond pretty quick. If you could resend it on over please.

suzipimp3;250079 wrote:
Second that bro. Sexy as hell!
Haha thanks man.

froggie3kb

Lets do $6,200 and get this bike gone guys, I'm tired of seeing it collect dust in the garage.

NADA retail is $6,800. I don't think my price is bad for all of the accessories on it, I know it doesn't mean a lot on a used bike but it'll save you a lot of $$ in future upgrades haha.