FS: 2009 Weekend Warrior Road Warrior RWT3400 Toy Hauler - Class C Drivable

RyanITV

Admin
Bowing to pressure from home, I'm listing up my ultra-pimp, class-c toy hauler for sale. It's the ultimate rig - hauls bikes (and a trailer, if needed) with ease, yet is as easy to drive as my F150. At just 35' in length, it sounds tiny, but the two slide-outs made it comfy enough to sleep me, the wife, the kid, the dog, Kubricky, Pontrelli and Ahrens (jokes about "worlds dumbest drivers" videos at 3Am and BAC meter races aside). Originally equipped with two queen lofts, a double sofa-bed and two twin fold-down beds in the garage, we removed one of the twin beds in the garage to add a tool-chest and some Pit Posse gear. It could easily be put back in place; the bed is in the attic.

It's a Kodiak C5500 chasis, the oil, coolant and transmission was serviced recently. The full ramp door in the back makes loading an unloading bikes a breeze - especially with the two Pit Bull strapless stands I added. You can comfortably squeeze a scooter between two full-size bikes in this - my Zuma 125 went every weekend.

Dish Network HD satellite system, 3 flat screen TVs plus a hookup and mount outside for a 4th! We upgraded the stock stereo to a Kenwood navigation/bluetooth/ipod touchscreen unit, because I can't find my way from here to the corner without the GPS bitch telling me which way to turn.

Externally, it's got an automatic power awning, external stainless grill, loading lights, 20G fueling station and more.

Internally, we upgraded the coffee pot to a Keurig, and the shower is awesome - it's big enough to forget you're in an RV.

Recent pics courtesy of Ahrens and his shiny touch:

gregg-1.jpg

gregg-2.jpg

gregg-3.jpg

Other pics - interior, bathroom, misc:

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_9941.JPG

IMG_9945.JPG

IMG_9947.JPG

IMG_9953.JPG

IMG_9962.JPG

Title in hand, priced to move at $90k. KBB says LOW retail for this rig, with the options, is $127k.

Email works best - ryan.peters (at) nesba.com - i don't get notice of PMs.

Ryan