FS: 2009 Yamha R1 $10,500 O.B.O.

CEStealthR1

I am selling my 2009 R1 for $10,500 O.B.O. Raven paint, About 4100 miles. Bought new in March 2009. Selling because i'm moving to Alaska so no trades please. I have used this bike for street use and 2 trackdays at Barbers. Bike has a small scratch on the left side case cover from not having the kickstand down all the way in my driveway before I got my race rails put on. Most people dont ever notice it. besides that bike is perfect. I have a number plate with number 58 on the bike now. I can remove the number or number and number plate if buyer perfers. All stock parts that have been removed will be included with bike. Michelin Pilot Powers are on the bike now. I have 2 Rear Michelin 2ct's and 1 front 2ct that will be included. Each 2ct has 1 trackday at barbers on it. They could be used for more trackdays or on the street.
Mods
Akrapovic carbon fiber slip-ons
Power Commander V
BMC race filter
B2 industries race rails
Hot Bodies smoke double bubble windscreen
ASV short levers black
smoke flush mount signals
Fender eliminator
Vortex Swingarm Spools
Carbon Fiber rear hugger
Carbon Fiber front sproket cover
Carbon Fiber exhaust heat shield
Smog block off plates(new not installed)

I have the bike in Alabaster, AL. If anyone wants to take a look at the bike let me know.I am willing to deliever the bike within about 100 miles for free anything past that we can work out arrangments. Email CEStealthR1@aol.com or call (205)314-9007 leave a message if I dont get to the phone.