FS: AStars 1pc Leathers (44) | Helite Airbag (XLL) | Arai Corsair (M)

Ascent

I did a handful of track days back in 2022 with these items, since then they have been carefully stored in a closet and not worn or used. I sold the bike but hung on to my road/track gear in case I decided to get back into it, but it may be a while longer at this point so figured I would pass them along :)

I'm located in Greenville SC but can ship.

Astars 1 piece leathers:
Size 44 US (for reference, I am 5'10" 170 lbs but broad chest/shoulders and this fit me best compared to going up or down one size)
Tech Air compatible
Like new - purchased brand new, used for handful of trackdays and never crash tested
$450

Arai Corsair X helmet:

Size medium
Like new - purchased brand new, used for handful of trackdays and never crashed or dropped
Year 2022 stamped on the D ring
Comes with 2 shields (smoke and clear), original packaging, brand new in package extra set of cheek pads
$450

Helite GP Air Track Vest:

Size XLL (for reference, I am 5'10" 170 lbs but broad chest/shoulders and this fit comfortably with plenty of adjustment to tighten down. I'd imagine one or two sizes smaller and it would limit mobility on the bike)
Good condition - purchased second hand but never crashed in. I manually tested the CO2 inflation one time only.
Comes with tether and 2 CO2 canisters (requires only one) - one installed in the vest and the other new in package. These are about $25 each
$400

Any questions please ask!

Attachments

• astarssuit.jpg
    astarssuit.jpg
    869.6 KB · Views: 6
  • arai.jpg
    arai.jpg
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 6
  • air bag.jpg
    air bag.jpg
    931.6 KB · Views: 6