FS: Fieldsheer Revo Sport 2 Pc Leather Suit, US 44, $250 Shipped

Demps

For Sale: Fieldsheer Revo Sport 2 Pc Leather Suit US 44

$250 Shipped

I bought this suit new last season and I have done 10 trackdays with it. It has been a great suit and has never been down.
It is a great suit for someone getting into trackdays that might still want to do some street riding.

I am selling it because I do not street ride anymore and have no use for a 2 piece.

There are a few minor blemishes on the suit from just regular wear. You can see in the pictures there is a very small scuff above the right knee puck where I went up on an inside rumble strip and caught some of the leather.

Other than that the suit is basically brand new. If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, please feel free to let me know. I would be happy to answer any questions.

:cheers:

Demps

Heeth;18502 wrote: whats your approx heighth and weight?
Heeth-

Thanks for your interest.

I am exactly 5' 10' and 180 lbs. The suit fits me very well. If I had to say one way or the other on loose or tight...... I would say just a hair loose.

Hope this helps.

:cheers:

Heeth

not sure dont think it will fit. im about 5'7 180 muscular build. might be too long for me.

Demps

bumpity....

$220 Shipped to the lower 48 states.

Great suit. Just bought another one....this one has to go.

Demps

To the top again. :cheers:

I am 5'10" 180 lbs and the suit fits me well.

$220 shipped to the lower 48.

Demps

justintime_3;28296 wrote: 200 and I will come pick it up? Is it legal to run on the track? Does it zip all the way around?
You have a deal my friend. Yes...it is legal for the track. It zips all the way around. Please give me a call to arrange a time to pick it up. 309-868-4248. I am a student, so I am here bascially all day. Give me a ring.