FS: Marchesini, Akra, Gilles, PCIII for 2006 R6

Katoom119

Clearing out parts on the bike. These should fit the 07's but I'm not sure about the 08-09 series. They should work but you'll have to double check.

Marchesini Wheels: Gold Aluminum wheels with one or two little rock nicks, nothing really significant unless you get down and look for them. Probably 99% perfect. They've got Corsa III's with ~2000 miles on them (it's probably less but I want to be conservative). I'll also toss in the rear sprocket (Vortex) but the brake rotors are already spoken for.

$1100 plus shipping (I'll have to take these in to weigh them because more than likely it'll have to be freight. Not sure how FedEx/UPS run with these.)

Akrapovic exhaust: Full system, stainless steel headers with titanium can and carbon cap. Everything is in good shape here, the sticker is coming off in one corner but the exhaust overall is impeccable.

$600 plus shipping (The box weighs 26 lbs. so whatever company you want will determine the cost here.)

Power Commander III: It's a PCIII and I've got the software, cable, and little 9v power pack with it. It has the Akra map with aftermarket air filter from the PCIII website on it.

$100

Gilles Rearsets: Gold. The rearsets are in perfect shape however one bolt rounded off as soon as I got it. I will provide a new bolt to match and if I can't match it I'll replace all the bolts so they'll match. (I'm anal about things and it'd bug the hell out of me.)

$200

395563380_LQPZS-XL.jpg

395562689_rCxRW-XL.jpg

I've only got these generic pictures of the bike right now (I was hoping to sell it whole but just got way off on my price. It needed to be much lower.) but I'll be happy to take pictures of anything specific you want if you're serious about the purchase. Beyond that if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Note: I'll be snowboarding tomorrow (Saturday) but I'll check this as soon as I get home. Probably be pretty late though.