Generator - Powermate by Coleman 5000 Watt

PolishPete

Generator - Powermate by Coleman 5000 Watt

One of the last bits of my track stuff to go. For sale is my 5000 watt Powermate by Coleman Generator.

It is in fine working condition. I used it for about 2 seasons to power 2 sets of tire warmers a couple fans. Handled them no problem.

I installed some lawn mower wheels and a hockey stick to make it easier to move around.

It’s not the loudest or the quietest at the track. We usually just put it an extension cords length away and we’re good with the noise.

She’s currently sitting with Stabil in the tank (winterized). Previous owner was an older gentleman that lived down the street from me. He used it only a few times when the power was out, and maintained it perfectly.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks for the interest!!

The 08’ black model sells for $600 new (see link). This one is the red model, few years old but in great condition, asking $350, local pickup only, can help with delivery. (West suburbs of Chicago). Note this one is similar to the one in the link except that it has 2 120 volt and 2 of the weird looking similar to 120 volt outlets (see pics) vs the 1 twist lock that the 08’ model has.

http://base.google.com/base/a/4017107/D9406456268248366684

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02107.jpg