Getting the itch again..

Tech-D

Though I know the little woman is going to kick my butt for this. I've been getting the itch to get back on the track. It's been a few years since I've been out and I'm checking the classifieds for a new track ride.

Now that there is a track in NJ the long 6-8hr rides to the track will be a memory of the past. :)

So how's the NE doing? I haven't been on the site in some time and it looks like the look has changed. Kudos to NESBA for the new look.

Darren (Tech-D)

PJZOCC624

Tech-D;1584 wrote: I've been getting the itch
My dad always said "a little soap and water will help that"
My professional advice... 3 words: penicillin, penicillin, penicillin. :haha:

Welcome back to the crack....er... track! I hear ya about needing to get back out. It's been since mid-April for me and another 7 weeks before I can hit the pavement again. Not quite as long as you, but anything more than a couple weeks and I start getting those little shakes and twinges, pacing the floor, start looking at the dog funny:wow:....

I think the NE has grown a bit over the last year or so. I'm "fairly" new to the group, but there's a healthy contingency from Syracuse that seems to keep adding folks each month. Look me up at Beave the first weekend in September. I'll be testing the new bike that weekend.... CANT WAIT!

Good times....
PJ

Steve

D,

Don't listen tp him, just get your bike back on the track! J/K PJ! Also, J/K Darrin,it would be good to see you on track again!

Tech-D

STEVE!!!

Good to see you are still doing days.. Are you in the A group now? I might have to start back in the B group it's been so long for me. :)

Selling my quad within the next couple of days and will hopefully have a bike worked out as well. :)

Steve

D,

I'm having too much fun in I to be in A! You know where the race line is right? You'll get back up to speed quickly enough, come on out and play!

STEAKUM

Darren!!:cheers:
Get you ass back out there/here!! I took a year and a half off and it sucked :argh:
But, I'm back and it is great, I'm loving it & you will also. Come out and just hang out, drink and BS. It will be good to see ya again!

LOrtega

Control Rider
Back to speed come on

Hey Tech-D

CR LOU here whats up man long time no see,
How are you going to take a bump down when I helped bumped you up to begin with 6 years back lol. All our effort wasted!!! :)

Tell you what go to NJMP and if I get the day off I will CR with you and help you out.
Come back and start where you feel comfortable, and work your way back up.
Speed takes a little time to build but I am sure you didnt forget how to ride.
I may be doing the Lighting day on the 23rd if the overseers stop oppressing me and set me free.

Tech-D;1807 wrote: STEVE!!!

Good to see you are still doing days.. Are you in the A group now? I might have to start back in the B group it's been so long for me. :)

Selling my quad within the next couple of days and will hopefully have a bike worked out as well. :)