GoPro mounting??

Apex

Anyone install the 3M mounts directly on the front of there bike?(number plate area)...if so, do you have pics?

Been tempted to try but I'm fearful of 3M mount ripping off my cheap rattle can paint job and the camera with it!:eek:

Mine is stuck to the base of my windscreen on the front and one on the tail section is right onto the paint - However, my paint is automotive paint put on in a booth, not a rattle can, so it might not be a valid comparison...

TripleThreat

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
it'll stick...heck...it ripped the paint off mine in my lowside....barely any damage to the GP

avizpls

#11-A
lemondrop wrote: it ripped the paint off mine in my lowside....
Probably not the most inspiring story! Just stick it on, and give it a little push with you finger from the front (like wind force). If its tight, no worries. If you still arent sure, do like I did and tie a short lanyard to it and go for a speed test. Now that its been on there a while, Im impressed by the strength of those pads.

chaun

Mine is mounted behind the windscreen and inverted. Look close and you can see it.

IMG_15620.jpg

avizpls

#11-A
Not bad if you HAVE a windshield! There is a built-in image inverter option so that the video produced is right-side-up. Thats a good idea