Great CR Instruction - Novice Group - 5/2

CBRtist

For those of you that cancelled/didn't sign up for 5/2... you missed out. After a less-than-optimal morning, the track dried up and really made for some good riding. Although, I should thank all the no-shows for the nice open track and 30 minute sessions later in the day with sunshine!

What made this day even better was the attention, instruction, and classroom sessions by CRs Les, Kevin, Slow Steve and Jeff. I had brought a friend for intro that day and he ended up having a great time thanks to you all. In fact, despite being exhausted from the previous day, the entire staff really made it a fun day. Props Shiloh! :like:

I also made some good advancements with the nuggets of wisdom you all gave me. Still waiting for the speed would come, but that's up to me and the voices in my head (yeah, yeah... insert crazy jokes here :p)

GRACIAS ALL!

LesPow

Control Rider
Every one did great considering the conditions. Slow and easy at first then the sun came out to play, and now I can go a little faster, safer, because I was forced to concentrate and change that bad habit during the suns absence. That is the idea, now sit back in your chair and give me two laps around NJMP in your head silently. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk