Great NESBA coach experience at Tbolt...

Chris3o1A

Rode Thunderbolt this past Monday (9/30) and had my most fun track day of the season, largely due to CR's John and Dan. They kept me between them almost the entire second session; followed by an overall positive conversation afterwards about some areas I need to improve.

Just wanted to thank you both for taking me under your wings that session, offering great advice, and giving me some things to work on. I have noticed myself getting a little stagnant with my progress at thunderbolt, and your advice was exactly what I needed to give me a little push again. I went back out all my other sessions with a better plan, and felt I really improved a lot throughout the day as a result. Better yet, I had a lot of fun! (braking way later into T1 in particular:))

Anyone who hasn't spoken to, or worked with a coach in a while DO IT! That's what they're there for, and they seem to love their (volunteer) jobs....and why wouldn't they?

Thanks again guys

Chris

motorkas

Love posts like these - still havent met a person yet who these guys haven't made better. And every time you try to thank them, they just say they're paying forward what was done for them. Incredible group of guys and girls!!!!!!!!!!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Chris

It was great riding with you at TBolt. It was my pleasure giving you some pointers that might make a difference. Im always amazed when we work with someone for several laps and then when we pull in after the session they just roll on through to their pits. Stop and see if anyone rode with you in that session. Maybe nobody rode multiple laps with you but they may have caught a glimps of your body position as you rolled by.

Chris, you didnt have a chance to escape. Dan and I mad a Chris sandwich for several laps. Im glad the pointers helped out. Hitting a plateau sucks and sometimes changing just one or two things will break it

We'll see you next year

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
andykurz;290871 wrote: It's a wonder more people don't leverage the FREE help. Glad you had a good experience!
Looked like B group was using it a lot at Lighting this weekend. Every time I went out there was 20 or more bikes waiting in line to talk to a control rider. They were very busy this weekend.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Chris

Great day at TBolt!! This was all you my friend. We offered a couple pointers and you went out and rode the seat off it!! Lot's of fun and my pleasure to roll with you. Like John said...you didn't have a chance!! :D

shaaneson

Maybe nobody rode multiple laps with you but they may have caught a glimps of your body position as you rolled by. Chris, you didnt have a chance to escape. Dan and I mad a Chris sandwich for several laps. Im glad the pointers helped out. Hitting a plateau sucks and sometimes changing just one or two things will break it

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Slow Steve;291137 wrote: Looked like B group was using it a lot at Lighting this weekend. Every time I went out there was 20 or more bikes waiting in line to talk to a control rider. They were very busy this weekend.
Yeah, for sure this weekend we were busy and everyone was stopping to chat. It was a great weekend.

Myers

Control Rider
WAS PLEASANTLY SLAMMED - one of the most interactive weekends ive ever had :). My voice is still hoarse from all the talking! Brings me to a key point folks... sometimes it may seem like we are yelling or talking extensively loud. Remember all of us use ear plugs. if our helmet is on MORE than likely we also have ear protection in as well. just a note

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2