Greetings from Madison area....

Keems06

Hello Everyone,
Just dropping in to say hello now that I've decided to join. I'm a true newbie, never been on the track before. I'm 21 and originally from Middleton area, I currently go to school in Platteville, my learning tool is a 2000 Yamaha R6. Its pretty much stock, except for a slip on and a 520 conversion. Looking to do the June 6th and 7th trackdays at Blackhawk this summer. I'm sure after my addiction starts, my bike will be strictly a trackbike. I look forward to meeting all of you. See you on the track!

Wink

Welcome to the site and welcome to the Club! You'll find the NESBA family to warm and welcoming. Feel free to look me up at Blackhawk that weekend. We'll take great care of you and that is a great bike to start out on.

You're gonna LOVE IT!

Check out the Midwest Forum in order to keep up on the happenings in your area, as well as get to know some of the folks that you'll be riding with at Blackhawk.

Keems06

lemondrop;37130 wrote: enjoy it.....hopefully you will not quit school and become a track addict

;-P

Hahaha well not unless I discover I can ride like Rossi. Ohh wouldnt that be the life?? Riding everyday and getting paid!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I cant wait for the weather to warm a bit, I'm itching to ride again.

beac83

Welcome! See you at Blackhawk. Get ready to have a blast! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. The guys and gals here are more than willing to help you have a great time.