Help with mountin Armour Bodies SS kit on '08 R6

TMR

First, I would like to start out by saying, this is not meant to be a complaint or buyers remorse. I know there would be a challenge mounting the kit, I just thought it would be easier. Again, I am a firsttimer with this stuff. Please read on and if anyone has some advice, it would be very helpful.

I just received a set of Armour Bodies race plastics for
my '08 YZF-R6. I only had a couple of hour to fit them
on the bike before having to leave on vacation. I have never
done this before. I am very handy and a DO IT Yourselfer, but
I gotta say this is much harder getting things to line up
and fit properly that I thought (I watched a Youtube vid of the
Sportbike Track Gear team installing a set on a '07 R6) It
appeared to be pretty easy and straight forward.
As of right now, I have probably six holes that I will have to repair whenI get home. I thought I needed to retain the STOCK rubber grommets and screws. Doing so meant I had to drill some pretty large holes to get the grommets to fit.Also, the head of the factory fasteners are too large to fit in some of the mounting point recesses. So, this leaves me some questions: do you use the factory screws and grommets, how do you attach the seat cowl (the black plastic rivet type things seem to be pretty loose) how do you attach the bottom of the seat cowl (even dry fitting seems to have some alignment/fitment issues)

Any advice for a first timer with this kind of thing would be great.

Also, please forgive any grammer/typing mistakes, I am typing this on my Blackberry while sitting in a hotel room in Wyoming.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I installed the Armour Bodies kit on my 08 R6 without a problem but I agree that some of the holes had to be kind of large to accept the stock rubber grommets .... everything fit spot on..... I can't remember having an issue with stock fastener heads being larger than the indents. I did put a rubber washer on all of the fasteners to keep them snug.
My only issue was that I had to use a dremmel to cut a couple of slots to accept the tabs on the windscreen.
I attached the undertail with plastic pop rivets....haven't had a problem.
Laid the bike down once last Fall and the armour body held up really well.
Good luck with your install.......and typing with your thumbs....