Holy cow, Katie!!! (WERA VIR Cycle Jam)

Katie785

Thank You!!! Gotta thank Dale for pulling me down there!! He ran 1:33.4!!!!!!! Won everything he entered!!! I got 3rd in CSB and CSS.. and got hit HARD in turn 1 on the start of CSS so that was interesting.. my * first* real bike on bike contact besides the usual "lean on me"

GREAT WEEKEND!!!

dale.b

Thanks guys. Everyday on the bike more and more things are making sense. With every revalation there is also a new riddle.

Great job this weekend, Katie. You are a trooper - crash in practice, 4-hour endurance, 97deg weather - and still rocking the podium!!!

Special thanks to Drew and Mike for signalling for me. I was wondering what Drew would signal if Katie was right behind me - :D

ZLTFUL

dale.b;75627 wrote: Special thanks to Drew and Mike for signalling for me. I was wondering what Drew would signal if Katie was right behind me - :D
"Yer about to get yer ass handed to you by a GIRL!!!" Of course, I think it might be tough to put that on the pit board, methinks Drew would find away...

Congrats to both of you! Keep it up...I am living vicariously through you guys here!

barry38

dale.b;75627 wrote:
special thanks to drew and mike for signalling for me. I was wondering what drew would signal if katie was right behind me - :d
slow down!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!

Jiggy

Control Rider
congrats on the podiums Katie/Dale. Those nitrous kits must be helping out tremendoulsy.

And am I reading this right? Expert CSS had a whopping 43 competitors and there were some big names in there- West/DiSalvo/Wood/Jensen/Knapp. Cant wait to see you guys run with them next year in Expert. Congrats again.

Drewbie

dale.b;75627 wrote: Thanks guys. Everyday on the bike more and more things are making sense. With every revalation there is also a new riddle.

Great job this weekend, Katie. You are a trooper - crash in practice, 4-hour endurance, 97deg weather - and still rocking the podium!!!

Special thanks to Drew and Mike for signalling for me. I was wondering what Drew would signal if Katie was right behind me - :D
Dale.. I would be letting you know you were number 1...... with my middle finger:D

Great job this weekend! Dale was on the gas this weekend for sure. Really wish I could have ridden this weekend but the knee is getting better and now I will be ready for the next round.

I know which control riders to hook up with next track days :)
Drewbie glad your knee is doing a lot better, can't wait to see you in action at the Beaver hehe

Katie785

Dean - you also made a HUGE leap on speed this year - what did you run last year? 47s? now.. 38s!?!?! that's faster than I went last year!!! I better watch out for you!