Honda EU2000i for Sale

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
SOLD

Since I need a transmission in the truck and I have an EU3000i as well, looking to sell my EU2000i. Has been used to run 1500watt heaters at night, 2 sets of warmers as well as fans etc. Runs so quiet you need to check to make sure she didn't run out of fuel cause you won't hear it shut off. Easy pull start and Honda reliability.

Can deliver to any NESBA event at NJMP or Beaverun. Selling price is $750 cash upon delivery. Buyer responsible for fees and shipping for any other payment or delivery options. Will come with a full tank of fuel unless shipped.

SOLD

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Waiting on confirmation of payment from Gary. If he can not purchase it I will let everyone know. THanks

Jiggy

Control Rider
slow_honda;113750 wrote: Waiting on confirmation of payment from Gary. If he can not purchase it I will let everyone know. THanks
you mean that this season will be free of Yank mooching power!? Holy sheet. Hell has frozen over.

Trent1098S

Huh?

Oh wait, took me a minute. Thought you were calling me a yank. You were talking bout the other dude. :)

Carry on...

Yank 521

Control Rider
Jiggy;113959 wrote: you mean that this season will be free of Yank mooching power!? Holy sheet. Hell has frozen over.
yea but i'm gonna need to borrow your gas. new tires if you have them to.

Tony A

if you get it and need to I can probally bring it to vir this coming weekend.
May require a few beers in return

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
EU2000i still for sale.

Also looking to sell a EU3000i for $1200

Delivery to any Nesba mid-atl date is free.