Hopperz Back

Demps

booyaaa. I am glad to see John Hopkins has a job. I like Hopper.

+1 to dmb367..... sbk is sick this year. Out of control. Best two wheel series.

snikwad

Woooohahoaooaoa.
Man this is gonna be awesome. Can you imagine Ben, Hopper, Haga, and Biaggi all duking it out.
Plus not to mention a whole field full of potentials that can end up in the mix at any moment.

Hopper will have the advantage of being slightly familiar with the tracks, sonce wsbk and GP share a lot of tracks, albeit in different configurations, but still.
Man, this is great, I'm so happy he got a ride this season.
Maybe he and Edwards will trade spots in 2010?

jls223

Bluenvy;42213 wrote: he is still going to get his ass kicked
Kick a man while he's down.

Damn! :nutkick:

I like the man but he's not quite lived up to expectations.

Awesome!

I was just watching "The Doctor, the Tornado & the Kentucky Kid" the other night and was hoping someone would pick up Hopkins.

That kids time is waaaayyyyy over due!

BZ

allsystemsrgo

Hopper made a mistake when he left Rizla Suzuki. Towards the end of the '07 season, I believe he made a few podiums. Then the '08 season with Kawi was just bad for him. Then they cut the program in '09. Hopefuly he'll get better results with Honda. He's still young so he's got time on his side.

Rick Johnson

Yeah the Kawi GP bike wasn't as good as the Suzuki.He seemed uncomfortable on it.
I'm not sure he'll be right up front at first but I see him in the top ten and maybe after
alittle time on the bike some top fives and a podium or two.Spies is looking really strong
on the new R1.I would like to know how he thinks it compares to the Suzuki he was racing
here.Glad to see Hopper got a ride and it's not a Kawi.