How much for Corsa III's at the track?

rostam

Is it worth it to change tires at the track?

I mean, the benefit would be that I can run my original tires to the bone, then swap for the new ones right there. But are they cheaper than what's found on the free market?

Any input would be great, thanks.

Drewbie

Email chris moon at parts@nesba.com for prices on the DCIII's. You wont find a better price anywhere else!

If you have the tools (stands as well as hand tools) to do the swap. Doing it at the track can be helpful if you need a hand with something as there are plenty of people there to help.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Chris does a great job and the you can't beat the price, plus the tires are fresh due to frequent change-over. If you know you need new tires in order to start the day, get to the track early so you pull your wheels and e-mail chris in advance to make sure he'll have what you want on the trailer. Of course having a spare set of wheels/rotors simplfies the whole process but its not a requirement.

Motomoon

I don't know if I have the greatest prices but the free market doesn't drag its rig to you at your NESBA events and change tires you buy from it... for free;)

You could always try and get the UPS man to spoon them on for you!

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Loudy;13811 wrote: How does this work at the track? Do I have to remove the wheels myself?
Yep. Just pull the wheels and take them over to the NESBA parts trailer. As early as possible.

Loudy

Got ya. I don't have a front stand yet and haven't pulled off the front wheel before. I was hoping I wouldn't have to make my first attempt at a track day!

eschmunk

Loudy;13877 wrote: Got ya. I don't have a front stand yet and haven't pulled off the front wheel before. I was hoping I wouldn't have to make my first attempt at a track day!
I am in the same boat as you with the front stand. I don't mind so much having to take them off for the first time at the track though. Just hoping someone is nice enough to loan me their front stand for a little bit or I iwll have to buy one.

BlackBeauty35

I have been looking to buy one too...I have a rear and that isn't a problem when getting new tires...but haven't changed front myself either. Maybe all of us will be next to eachother at the track...looking for the same thing and get nowhere...:banghead:

twin ty

Don't sweat a tire change at the track. Just get there early enough to get set up. Just ask for a stand and some help. If you make it to the midwest find me and I will help you myself. By the way the front is waaayyy easier than the rear anyway.

Ty