I selling or parting out my 2004 R1

BigKid

This was my track bike for 05-07, 10,500 miles. The 04 R1 is almost a complete stock bike sans a blown motor so if anyone is interested in the complete bike as a rolling chasis $3000.00 buys it. As a whole bike it is a rolling chasis, motor is out of it and missing head and bad crank. I believe the engine lower is good and rebuildable but e-bay would be a cheaper source for a motor. I have almost any part available. Bike was never crashed. I have two sets of body work. Silver 04 and a crashed set of 05 raven R1 bodywork from my 05 R1 (current track bike). I am not parting out any race parts off of the 05. If you need any stock 04-06 R1 parts I probably have TWO. Headlights, bodywork, clip-ons, etc.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
came apart at redline it take it!! i know you said its mostly stock but do you have aftermarket clip ons for it?

BigKid

Nope, all the stock parts only. When my 04 motor gave up on me in the middle of the 07 season I found a crashed 05 and quickly moved all the aftermarket stuff over to the 05. THe 04 has been sitting in my garage for quite awhile. I took the bad motor to my engine guy and he took the head off to check the motor for damage. The head was good and another CR needed it so it is gone. The crank has a bearing on one of the rod ends which is begining to seize. I do not know if that is the limit of the block damage because once that was discovered I had him stop disassembling. I already hed the 05 R1 purchased and only wanted to fix the motor to put the 04 back to stock and sell it as a street bike. If anyone has an 04-06 motor lying around for cheap I would consider completing this bike and selling it whole. Otherwise for $3000.00 it is a cheap project for someone that has more time than I.