I will pay your gas/tolls, Philly to BeaveRun, June 12-13

Blaise

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You may remember that did approximately a crapton of trackdays last year. Unfortunately towards the end of the season I had a bad car accident in my tow vehicle/dailydriver (rolled it a few times), which has set me back a bit for this season. I have some leftover credits and a spare set of tires left over though from last year, so I'm hoping to make it out a few times in 2010.

I already did NJMP Lightning last week and had a BLAST. My bike seems to be working well and so am I (surprisingly), so here's what I'm offering:

-You pick me up in Philadelphia (near 476/95 interchange) at any time on Friday June 11.

In exchange, I will:

-Cover your gas and tolls (unless you're driving some type of RV which gets 6mpg, I'd still be more than happy to make it worth your while)
-Either shut up during our 6 hour drive or offer good conversation.. your choice.
-Offer to split the driving if you prefer

I'm already registered for the event... so show me what you got!

Thanks guys! :D:D:D

rk97

dude, you really have to consider your audience before phrasing things in a manner that makes manipulation so easy...

with just a few deletions, you said:

Blaise;120482 wrote: here's what I'm offering:

You pick me up in Philadelphia (near 476/95 interchange).

I will be more than happy to make it worth your while.

show me what you got!

ericlouie1

Blaise, from TST Blaise? On TST as "enigma". I will seriously consider this, I just gotta get my bike ready for the track again.
And a quick lol at the edit.

Blaise

ericlouie1;128082 wrote: Blaise, from TST Blaise? On TST as "enigma". I will seriously consider this, I just gotta get my bike ready for the track again.
And a quick lol at the edit.
Same one... and wow man I didn't see this as an update for some reason. Let me know and we could definitely do some other days. I have 2 trackbikes and no tow vehicle :(