If I buy a spot from someone

Manny

what is the procedure for getting it to be valid with NESBA?

I am already a NESBA member, do I just show up with that persons confirmation email?

Emm.Teh

I believe the seller has to email NESBA and let them know to transfer it to you. s/he will need your member number to get it through smoothly.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
The seller has to send an email to info@nesba.com. Include both the seller's and buyer's names and member numbers. (This info is in the rider's manual, well, the email address is. I don't think it specifically says to include member numbers, but I'm sure that's helpful). Keep in mind that Mark Stern is out of the office until Thursday. I'm in the process of getting one transferred now. Once he gets the email from the seller, he has told me that the day will then show up in your account.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
TwoTyres;14558 wrote: thanks Judy, looks like i will be at summit this weekend now. :)
Sweet! See you there! My transfer went though today, even though Mark (stersi) is on the road, and just like he promised, it's in my account now so I was able to print out my event notification form. :adore:

Apex

email sent

Twotyres....you are good to go! :congrats::congrats: I have sent the email and informed Mark. I will PM you later with the paypal info.

Have fun this weekend!