July 4&5 @ Road Atlanta

Mini-Pani

Jason
First we must praise the gods for great weather, Odin would be pleased!! I literally checked the weather every hour as I was driving down from Bragg.
Second, I wanna congratulate the newly crowned Control Riders! You guys did a fantastic job (as per usual) in guiding us from killing ourselves out there! It's quite an odd feeling when a "pumpkin" speeds past you down hill on turn-12 and tells you to slow down?!?! One day I'll be that ballsy.... until then, keep tapping your helmets and we'll gladly follow!

And lastly, to anyone who is still on the fence about riding Road Atlanta because it looks like 4-right turns and some squiggly bits.... IT'S NOT! The elevation changes make it sooo much more challenging and really fun!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Turned out to be a great weekend to ride at Road Atlanta .... and totally agree with you that those rolling pumpkins did an awesome job ...... we try to pick the best pumpkins from the patch for you:)

Natrix

I concur. Saturday was great, and I wish I could have stuck around for Sunday.
Many thanks to the whole N2 crew for making my first N2 experience a good one. In addition to Ian, I'd like to thank Lenny, Kris, and one CR whose name I didn't catch (he had a helmet painted/vinyled like a head/face) for taking the time to chat with me and ask how things were going. You folks made me feel at home, and I look forward to my next N2 track day!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Hey Natrix! We are glad that you had a good time, your first time out with us! I hope that we helped you become a faster safer rider! I think the CR your referring to was Tom! He had a little mishap in the "A" session but will be ok!