KotB @ COTA w/ MotoGP in 2024

NothingClever

ATP Assistant Instructor
If it weren’t for existing obligations, I’d go just to see the reactions from the Premier and Moto2 class racers. I think Rubén Xaus’ interest and participation this season (and potentially Xavi Forés, too) are going to be a bit of a weathervane for a lot of EU jockeys.

albert7866

It is unclear what KotB stands for in this context. Here are some possible interpretations:

• King of the Baggers: If KotB refers to King of the Baggers, then there is no event scheduled at Circuit of the Americas (COTA) with MotoGP in 2024. The only King of the Baggers event currently scheduled for 2024 is at Daytona International Speedway on March 16-18.
  • Knights of the Battlefield: If KotB refers to Knights of the Battlefield, then there is no event scheduled at COTA with MotoGP in 2024. It is possible that you are referring to a past event, as there was a Knights of the Battlefield event at COTA in 2013.
  • Something else: If KotB stands for something else, please provide more information so I can better understand what you are asking.

Without more information, it is impossible to give you a definitive answer about KotB @ COTA w/ MotoGP in 2024.

albert7866

The King of the Baggers (KOTB) motorcycle racing series will be held alongside the MotoGP World Championship at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) in Austin, Texas on April 12-13, 2024. This marks the first time that KOTB will be held as part of a major international motorcycle racing event.

Image of King of the Baggers (KOTB) motorcycle racing series
King of the Baggers (KOTB) motorcycle racing series

The KOTB features race-modified bagger motorcycles, which are typically large touring motorcycles that have been modified for performance. The races will be held on the same track as the MotoGP races, and will provide fans with a chance to see some of the most powerful and unique motorcycles in the world racing side-by-side.