LCT Generator

From Stickboyracing.com:

"Next up we have the generator that put LCT on the track map, the LCT 2600...well...it isn't actually on a track map, I mean that...never mind. This generator can be easily moved around by yourself, has (4) outlets, 3500W surge capacity, 10+ hour run time, and best of all, it's QUIET! Check out the picture at the top of the page...that's the one.

The only way to get a generator that is quieter than this one is to drop the big coin on the enclosed inverter types...and by big coin, I mean $1000 for a 2000W Honda, with 25% lower capacity and 3x the cost! I don't have a spec sheet at the moment, but it's pretty standard, apart from the extra heavy-duty surge capacity and the quiet operation. This generator will easily run (2) sets of warmers at the same time, or an a/c unit in your trailer plus a set of warmers...no problem."

I am asking $250 and prefer local pickup (47401), but will ship at your expense if you really want me to. It cost me about $90 to have this shipped to me...

For questions you can email me at frank dot s dot marks at gmail.com

meanstrk

Control Rider
I have one of these. It can power my trailer AND tire warmers with no problems. Economical on fuel and pretty quiet as well! Cranks on first pull every time.

spyda1000

noise

the reviews on this Gen is good from what i've read.
how is the sound level in the paddock????
any complaints? any db numbers to compare with other gens....??:dunno:

Not as quiet as the Honda or Yamaha, but what else. I used to put it in front of my truck about 10ft from the front bumper and never had a problem. Nor has anybody complained about it....

As for dB rating they are all subjective. My advice would be to come by if your interested, and we will fire it up with some tire warmers and you can hear it for yourself.

Or I can record a video clip with sound....

TwoTyres

You wouldn't be heading to the Jennings day in Feb would you? I am, so I'd get this gen if i could save on the shipping expense.

apch8r

How far are you from Indy? My buddy is going out to 35 Motorsports to get his bike and drop my suspension off next week/weekend. I might be interested in having him pick this up for me? Let me know, best way would be to email me at nbobinger@gmail.com Thanks