Let my misfortune be your Track day!

ThumpingTuono

I was scheduled for the track day at Road Atlanta on the 15th in the Novice class, but I unfortunately laid my bike down this past Sunday and my ankle wont be well enough by then to participate. Due to this I would like to see if anyone would like to buy my slot so it doesn't become a wasted space that day.

steve211

Sorry about your ankle man.
I'm waitlisted for Intermediate on the 15th...if another novice doesn't snap this up in the next week I may hit you up. That is if N2 allows me to ride in Novice.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
For the record, you cannot buy a spot in a class other than the one you are in (even if it is down). Just want to be clear for future post offering up spots. Also keep in mind that an Elite membership allows you to cancel without any penalties and the people on the wait list get access to that spot. Road Atlanta is Sold out in Novice and Intermediate for Saturday and there are plenty of people on the wait list for spots. So, if you are unable to attend, or you are a season pass holder and signed up for every event but are not going to make RA, do your fellow members a favor and release your spot to allow them to attend. We had this at NC Bike this weekend where there were a few people people signed up but were no-shows.