Looking for rental or suit to borrow for PittRace 8/29

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I have a friend who would like to come to the track for either Intro or Novice sessions Sat and/or Sunday next week. He has boots, helmet, I can loan gloves, but my spare suit will not fit him. He is 5'8" and about 195lbs. I don't know if there will be any suit rentals at PittRace or if anyone going there may have something to lend out? Let me know please - I'd really appreciate it!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
I have a spare suit that I only wore a couple of times. It's either a 42 or 44, I'll double check. I'm 5'8" as well but only 165-170lbs so not sure how it will fit. He is welcome to borrow it if it works.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Thanks, AJ. I'll check to see. Let me talk to him and get an idea of measurements so he can make a good guess. I appreciate the offer very much!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Hey AJ, I think the suit may be a bit too small for him. He's an older guy (like me) and has put on a few pounds. The Teknic size chart shows that as being for about a 160lb guy, with a 32-33" waist. I think his waist is a fair amount larger than that... I think he wishes his waist was 32-33"! I will check, however.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Thanks, Skeets. You think Colin has a suit for a 5'8" 195lb guy? If so, I'll let him know he's covered and get him to register. I have gloves for him, and he has boots and helmet. I'm lending him a bike to ride.

Hix25

I sent Collin an email a couple of weeks ago because I need to rent leathers, he is going to be there. Last month he had a whole van full of rental suits.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk