Losing our gun rights ACT NOW!!

kerlinger

RyanITV;49058 wrote: I only moved it from the "News & Info" forum into the general one. As a card-carrying NRA member and gun owner, I didn't personally have an issue with the post... didn't hear any objections/complaints from anyone else, either.

Ryan
I too have no issue w/the post. I was thankful for the info actually.

K

rk97

Well even if you're anti-gun, presumably everyone on this site is pro-motorcycle.

if we're going to talk about the government regulating or taking ANYTHING away because it's deemed a danger to our safety, i think we all have a vested interest. (this is why i voted AGAINST 'smoke-free Ohio,' despite the fact that I hate the smoking in bars)

Personally, I wish we could un-invent the gun. But since we can't, "i'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

Revvin' Evan

justintime_3;48962 wrote: Sorry deleted post due to inappropriate subject matter. It was only my fourth post.......
Put the dang post back up!!

Just another NRA and gun lovin' NESBIAN checkin' in.:rtfm:

jpj

:doh: I have to correct myself. Today I recieved the May edition of NRA, American Rifleman magazine. Page #14 editorial, is information about HR #45 bill introduced by Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill. of Chicago. Now the question is why did this not show up on my congressional bill search? Bill was introduced on the first day of session of the 111th Congress. Conspiracy?

justintime_3

gun rights

I am a member of the NRA and here is some information I received of the government's attempt to make it even tougher to be a "legal" gun owner. They can also pull you in for a physical and mental evaluation whenever they want. Read it and join the NRA before the government erodes our rights to gun ownership. HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009

Please send this to everybody on your list... this is Obama gun control by secrecy.

Very Important for you to be aware of a *new bill HR 45 introduced into the House*. This is the *Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009*.
We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program. Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in *HR 45* or Google *HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009*. You will get all the information. Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

It is registered

You are fingerprinted

You supply a current Driver's License

You supply your Social Security #

You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing

Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale

must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail..

There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child
under 18.

*They* would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing
your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is
punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more
people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell
all your friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting
associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away
a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone
realizes it. (Did Obama promise transparency? It seems his motives are
more and more transparent while his methods are hidden in back rooms.)
This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA .

"Only tyrants fear an armed populace."

When seconds count....the police are only minutes away. Protect yourself.

jsin38

Twiztedjester55;49556 wrote: Don't worry about it 90% of that bill is already law in our great state of MD.
My standard answer to Maryland residents when we are forced to turn them down for handgun sales is, "Vote to change your political leaders or move out of the Peoples Republic of Maryland."

My apologies if that offends anyone....what am I saying? The 1st amendment grants me the right to say that.

rcr14

:agree:.I watched that d-bag gov. of PA on "meet the press" All politicans live in their own little world. they don't live in ours. they don't pay for s**t. Vote on their pay raises. man I'm pissed now. drink another beer and remember I've got a job,for now.