Make sure you're on the right tire for the 2016 season! A must read!

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
Here's a great review on pirelli’s TRACKDAY pro slick tires. In my experience, with most riders, tires can become very confusing with all the different varieties, sizes, compounds, brands, tire pressures etc. After all we are riding trackdays, shouldn’t we be on trackday tires?

If you want to get the most out of your trackday season, and save some money by ensuring you have the right tires for the type of trackday riding your doing, then this a must read!

http://www.canyonchasers.net/reviews/tires/pirelli/redstripe.php

Please contact me with any questions or feedback you may have! I'd be happy to help!

Contact 610-463-8320 (leave message if not anwsered) or Email me at Collin@shagmoto.com or Collin.blandford@gmail.com. Orders can be made via shagmoto.com or can be placed over the phone.

Thanks,

Shagmoto

mpusch

Micah
Been keeping my eyes on these tires for some time now. I love the idea, but I'm only riding an mid-I pace. I still haven't gotten to the point where I'm outriding my PP3s, which last about 5-6 days for me. I'm not sure I'd see any benefit at this point going to a more dedicate tire like this?

rsr

Chung bungdert
Hey Micah, trust me when I tell u this my friend, forget about those tires u r on. when I switched to full race tires from street track tires like u r on the difference was night and day. Ur confidence level will go thru the roof because the grip is the best u can get.
I went from rear pack I group to front pack I group in two days when i changed tires and I never would consider going back to even Trackdays tires ever again. Advanced group bump came a little later but that's cause u have to have all ur race lines Perfect, good body position, and good passing safety margins for the control riders to give u ur bump. Also consider safety... The more grip u have the less likely u r going to crash. I can get usually two weekends on a set of Pirelli 180/60 sc1 slicks, as long as u flip ur tires at the appropriate times, which about matches the longevity u get on those tires u r on now. Make sure u have warmers and the right pressures and u won't regret switching. I like the
Pirellis over the dunlops cause they give me for feedback and u don't have to put as much heat into them as u du dunlops.
Now if ur plan is too just stay as mid pack I rider then u can just stay with what u got. Just remember everything changes on the track when u r in the advanced group cause the inside pass is where it's at!!
Good luck Micah!!!