Many thanks to the CR's at N2!

SOULRIDER

I can't remember everyone I worked with over the weekend at NCBike, but thank you.

It has been close to 10 years since I rode with the group so I was still in your system as a Novice. With my horrible body position the reality is that's where I belonged anyways.

Day 1 I was on an R1 that was having clutch issues. Lenny was working with me when finally I pulled off and told him what was going on. I packed up early and headed home to grab the "B" bike (RSV4).

Day 2 I was itching to go and Lenny sent me to a couple different CR's for an eval. I can't recall the first gentleman I worked with the first session, but later the same session I came up behind Jim (thunderace?) and we played for 3-4 laps.

After heading in we talked for several minutes about my body position. I had just had some surgery, and Jim wasn't having it (no excuses). Old habits are hard to break, and I'm old. Rest the day I focused on Jim and Lenny's suggestions, and the speed and pace came naturally. A huge thank you to them and the other CR's. I was also working on the safety/air fence crew. It was a great group of riders out this weekend that made our jobs cake. Thank you.

Jay.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Its a pleasure having you back after all the years Jay! I'm glad you had a "B" bike! I knew something wasn't right with the "A" bike when you didn't pull away on the front straight! LOL! I'm glad you had the opportunity to work with Big Jim (Thunderace) as big guys have to do things a little different than the smaller guys! LOL! It was great riding with you and we look forward to seeing you out there, so we can work on some new stuff! See you out there Jay!