More Nesbians on the podium this weekend.......

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
It was so funny that the "OLD" guys didnt know they were on the podium till I told them!! :haha: and Lenny, Rob :spank: you :poorguy:

Jiggy

Control Rider
Lenny and Rob are sandbaggers. Congrats on the new hardware guys. Awesome weekend, it was cool hanging out.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Emerson;60984 wrote: It was so funny that the "OLD" guys didnt know they were on the podium till I told them!! :haha: and Lenny, Rob :spank: you :poorguy:
With the times we were putting up, how could anyone think they possibly placed well?

Or... maybe this is the first sign of senility!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
That's me, the Senior race was broken down into 4 waves expert/novice HW, then followed by expert/novice MW. I had the dead-last position on the novice grid.

I've only rode Summit a few times, but I love T4!

Tony A

It was a good time being out on the grid with Lenny and Rob for the senior HW/MW race.

Except the only time i saw them was at the start.

Congrats on the hardware fellows

Suburbanrancher

All I know is I'm damned impressed with how NESBA rider 'ol Tim "Backmarker" Wilson has been racing.

He just began racing in March of this year and is currently leading the Senior Superbike points in the Northeast region. He also just finished second in the Formula 1, "A" Superbike and "A" Superstock races this past Sunday @ Summit (just wish I'd been there to play along!).

Tim - YOU DA MAN! :first::second::second::second:

Chris Kurz
WERA 912

slowpoke

congrats from a newbie

Lenny and Rob,
as a newbie, it's impressive to see the caliber of CR's that NESBA has on the track. you both caught me off guard with how helpful you were to me on my first two trackdays. it's cool to see how patient you are with teaching newbies when you could be putting up crazy times. congrats and look forward to more seat time following your lines:adore:.

I'm still in shock that I got a 1:22.730 in the V7 HW race on my worn out '93 F2 with a set of tires that have 3 race weekends on them. The sad thing is I only went a few tenths faster on my 750 in the HW solo.

Backmarker

Control Rider
Chris......Thanks Buddy ! You were truly missed this weekend.

Lenny.....we talked in the pits a few times over the weekend......;)

mperussault

u-tube video

Guys,

I am the one that took the video that was posted earlier. I finished second in the Sr. MW. Nov. class. That was a fun race. Who are you 2 guys in that video:

1) The one that took No. 1 in that race and just took off from the start?
2) The one behind me: you passed me once and I passed you back?
Others?

Looking forward to meeting more Seniors guys. Let me know who you are and may be we can meet at the next race.

Take care.

Michel.

Nesba I #350
WERA & CCS Novice #350
Red / Black K8 GSX-R600