MS Live cashback good way to get deals on things that are NEVER on sale?

JonGu

Anyone used the MS Live cashback thing yet? Does it work on the eBay motors site? If so, it looks like a great way to get an easy $200 bucks off the new Arai Corsair V helmets and Sidi boots and stuff like that which we normally have to pay full retail for.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with it and if the cashback is reliable or not. I'm always wary of "rebates" vs instant discounts.

JonGu

Hell if it works, NESBA should open up an eBay store right now to offer NESBA gift certificates! We can all buy them and get 30% off and stock up for next season... *drool* Just imagine, blocks of 6 $100 NESBA gift certs on sale for $400 on eBay, who wouldn't be all over it?

What better way to promote NESBA than that? Sound business plan too, take in all the money now prepaid and get some cashflow going, locking in new and old clients for next year.

ThePro8

jon it works great. I used it on many things but I still recommend buying from turn one racing.

JonGu

Highest for the moment is 15%. Looks like I missed out, but I did pick up a new Corsair V helmet for about $400 after the cashback a few days ago.

dmb367

I can't even find ebay on the list!!

Too late for me to be stalking the interweb, its bedtime . . . :doh:

mlmoore

I got 30% off an EeePc I bought my wife for xmas a few days ago. I thought it was kind of nice Micro$oft gave me money back for buying a Linux PC. LOL