N2 Race School

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
N2 now offers the WERA racer school as part of its regular track day schedule. This school allows students to meet all WERA curriculum and classroom requirements, while still spending much of the day turning laps on the racetrack. N2’s racer school will be led by Dave Sanders following the curriculum as defined by WERA.

Signing up for the WERA racer school is as simple as signing up for an N2 event. Members will login to their N2 account and select the racer school -and- corresponding track day. Questions pertaining to the racer school program and pricing should be directed to racing@n2td.org.

The first WERA racer school will be offered at Summit Point Raceway on Friday, May 9, just prior to the WERA race event to be held on Summit Main May 10-11. N2 will offer its next racer school program at their Road Atlanta event on May 23-25 as well as PIRC on May 24-25.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
As one of the "guinea pigs" for the first class I wanted to say that I was very impressed with the level of effort and information that went into the class. The material was very thorough and very informative. The class focused on what to expect from a WERA weekend race event, and was designed to help ease the stress of being a newcomer to racing. I learned a lot from the class and the mock race was a blast! I definitely recommend the class to anyone looking to get into racing. Thanks to Dave and Huey for teaching the class and thanks to all who contributed to the classroom material. Well done!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
The race school is $100 plus the cost of the track day. You will get to ride all of your sessions.

The format of the school is to prepare you for how to race. Prepping for the event, how to get registered, start procedures and post weekend recap. The school will end with a mock race and a written test on start procedures and flags.

The WERA fee is $60 for your first race license, $125 each year after. You do have up to one year to obtain your license from the date of the school.

crash675

As one of the "guinea pigs" for the first class I wanted to say that I was very impressed with the level of effort and information that went into the class. The material was very thorough and very informative. The class focused on what to expect from a WERA weekend race event, and was designed to help ease the stress of being a newcomer to racing. I learned a lot from the class and the mock race was a blast! I definitely recommend the class to anyone looking to get into racing. Thanks to Dave and Huey for teaching the class and thanks to all who contributed to the classroom material. Well done!

Had a blast turning some laps with ya.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Huey130

Director
Race Director
Thanks to all the students of class N2-001!
That was awesome. When the only real hiccup of the school was me stepping on the power cord for the projector every now and then I'd say we had a successful school!

I bet I was more nervous during the mock race than all of y'all. Hahaha

PLUS I believe that every student that stayed the rest of the weekend to race ended up on the podium!

R1Baby

Control Rider
Yes, great class. Damn that Power cord! I got a 4th and a 3rd. Need to work on better starts.