NCBIKE 24-25 Roll call!!!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Personally due to the track layout I don't have the slightest interest in running that track ccw.

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
In for this. How about camping? Grass area? Best place to pitch a tent? Thanks!
Personally I like the edge of the ravine that's between the paddock road and the huge gravel area. Towards the top edges there is a flat-ish spot that's fine for putting up a tent and you stay close to your vehicle and pit area. Also on the other side of the gravel parking lot is a huge floodlight, might make it hard to sleep.

There are also some spots near the trees, but you may get swarmed by flies or carried away by ants.

Fuhry

I'm pitching a tent too so we can team up against the ants.

Quick question, do I need to remove or zip tie pinion pegs?

Thanks!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
So, I saw in the other thread that tire service is not confirmed for this weekend. I also saw the recommendation that a solution to this dilemma was to run CCW on Sunday. I think that's a great idea! If you've never went CCW on NCBIKE, it's awesome. I think everyone should try and go "Both Ways" at least once just to say you tried it. You never know, you might like it.

Wish I could make this weekend and turn some laps with you guys! I think you'll see it in a whole new light after the Champ day.

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
I'm in. You can zip tie pinion/passenger pegs; best to remove them if not too painful, but you can even tape them up as a last resort. Also, I see Sun weather changed from 50% rain to only 10%...Woohoo!!!

Fuhry

Awesome event guys (I was only there Saturday)! Thank you EJ, Steve and the other guys (sorry I'm bad with names) that helped me out in so many ways on Saturday. Quick question, I can't remember the name of the photography group that was there. I thought it was something generic like pictuesofyou.com but that just brings up the Cure. Can anyone point me in the right direction for that group?

Thanks again everyone!

-Chad

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
I had a blast- I only rode two A-group sessions this weekend since I was so busy with CRing, but had fun dicing it up with the A-groupers those two sessions I went out on Sunday