Need ride from Northern VA to Summit - Saturday, June 12

FullThrottle96

Bike needs a haul to Summit and back on June 12th. I live in Dumfries, VA. Seeing what options are out there.

Thanks! :adore:

JGardy_781

I'll be doing at least that Saturday and Sunday at JC (maybe Friday if I can swing the day off work). I can bring your bike up and back for you if you still need transport.

I live in Springfield and work down in Dumfries.

/j

FullThrottle96

I'm checking now to see if I'll have a trailer to use (buddy might have one for me). Thanks for the reply. My plan was to head over there Friday, and track Saturday. What do you transport with? How much?

Thanks again

JGardy_781

FullThrottle96;127790 wrote: I'm checking now to see if I'll have a trailer to use (buddy might have one for me). Thanks for the reply. My plan was to head over there Friday, and track Saturday. What do you transport with? How much?

Thanks again
No problem. I have an 8.5x20 set up to 4 bikes; That weekend, I'll only have one bike and a midsize dirtbike to tool around the pits. Haven't figured out what I'm doing as far as travel times and the like. Since the wife and kids are going to be away, I'll probably camp Friday and (possibly) Saturday nights. You don't have to pay me anything to drag your bike up - i'm going up anyway.

/j

FullThrottle96

Sorry for the long delay! I got a trailer and will be there Friday. Look for me if you want to say hi! I really appreciate the offer. I'll be the chic with the all black R1.

Thanks again!