Need some help with suspension?

SCOTT72081

Would their be somebody at Road Atlanta this weekend that could help me with my suspension. CR? or Member? I will be there friday,saturday,and sunday. I have an 07 gsxr 600 with stock suspension. I am going to change it here in a few months, just need to save up a little. I weight about 210 and the stock settings is way soft. It doesn't feel good. The forks dives going into a corner and then coming out of the corner the back shock goes down to much and makes the front end get to light at mid corner and i give it gas it gets worse and feels like it is going to wash out. If there is anybody that would help me get it a little better i would appreciate it. I know it won't be perfect until i swap it out but if it was a little better it would help alot. I would be willing to pay somebody. I am just needing some help. If so just let me know. Thanks in advance

bike428

Scott,

Your best bet is to try and find Derek Leslie (spelling?) NESBA's vendor tire guy early in the day. Derek is the man for suspension, tires, and a bunch of other things to keep you rolling strong for the 3 days. I am not sure if I am going to make it or not but a bunch of my boys are so I'll have them keep an eye out for you. I am sure they would be glad to help you. Have fun and be safe.