Need transfer confirmation

nikk777

Control Rider
I bought a trackday from a guy for Road Atlanta 4/3. Sent the email to transfer yesterday. I sent a couple follow up emails today since the cutoff is 1pm. Haven't heard anything at all. Can someone please help me and let me know the transfer was confirmed or if something else was needed?

JohnS

Log into your nesba account and go to my events. If the transfer was completed it will show there.

JRA

Nikk,

I believe we got you squared away at the track right? The reason you you didn't hear back from us right away is that I was already in Atlanta and DJ was stuck in an airport in Canada. I was having serious issues with my computer and that didn't help things either, but I believe that I saw that DJ got you taken care of. Please let me know if there is anything we need to do for you.

nikk777

Control Rider
JRA;118362 wrote: Nikk,

I believe we got you squared away at the track right? The reason you you didn't hear back from us right away is that I was already in Atlanta and DJ was stuck in an airport in Canada. I was having serious issues with my computer and that didn't help things either, but I believe that I saw that DJ got you taken care of. Please let me know if there is anything we need to do for you.
Yes sir. DJ got the transferred handled Sat morning. Thanks.