NESBA points

Bluenvy

i have like 2600 reward points but what the heck can i use them for and how do i redeem them? :notsure:

JRA

Meat;43944 wrote: John, thanks for being so cool about this question. I thought the guy was going to get raped on this question. I just could not remember where the info was to help him out. But I guess CR's and the like are just a little more helpful than most. :)
Meat, I'm not out to beat anybody up, just point them in the right direction. The answer to almost all of the questions people might have can be found in the Riders Manual. :D

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Its all in the manual!!!!

normal_beetlejuice134.jpg

Bluenvy

thanks. i knew about getting the credit, was more or less wondering if i could use them for anything else. sorry for the dumb question

rk97

is there a listing anywhere of how many 'points' each track is worth? Or are they all equal?

I have more points than Justin, but I can't believe I did more days than him last year... Could it be that I just have more events booked in advance right now?

Meat

JRA;43946 wrote: Meat, I'm not out to beat anybody up, just point them in the right direction. The answer to almost all of the questions people might have can be found in the Riders Manual. :D
John,

I was not meaning to paint you in a bad light, in fact just the opposite. I just apprecaited the helpful response. It seems that people on forums get carried away trying to make someone look like an idiot, instead of answering the question.