New guy from Central Pa

Myers

Control Rider
Welcome to Nesba... & your new favorite place to ride these 2 wheeled machines! Im still on the fence for this weekend.. but look for me in the future.. Blue R6 - #841 ... Still working on prepping everything .. hence.. NJMP is in the fog right now.. HOE to be there this Sunday and maybe even Monday... ONLY the delivery man will be able to tell the future :)

nroussin

Ballpeen;271506 wrote: Welcome to Nesba... & your new favorite place to ride these 2 wheeled machines! Im still on the fence for this weekend.. but look for me in the future.. Blue R6 - #841 ... Still working on prepping everything .. hence.. NJMP is in the fog right now.. HOE to be there this Sunday and maybe even Monday... ONLY the delivery man will be able to tell the future :)
Thank ya, and I know the feeling, my UPS man and I have become quite good friends over the past few months haha.

Ducati Pete

nroussin;271336 wrote: I have to attend a wedding that weekend, unfortunately, either way I'm sure we'll cross paths. Nice to see a fellow kawi guy from state college too!:D
Hi Nick,

Welcome to NESBA. Glad to have another PIRC rider aboard, we need as many as we can get. We're putting together a great weekend on the 25/26.............. come ride with us.

Hopefully see you there.
Pete

nroussin

Ducati Pete;272666 wrote: Hi Nick,

Welcome to NESBA. Glad to have another PIRC rider aboard, we need as many as we can get. We're putting together a great weekend on the 25/26.............. come ride with us.

Hopefully see you there.
Pete
I'd love to for sure, however my buddy's fiance wasn't receptive to the idea of moving their wedding to PIRC, who'd a thought haha. I'll make it out there later on this year though for sure!

Ducati Pete

nroussin;272719 wrote: I'd love to for sure, however my buddy's fiance wasn't receptive to the idea of moving their wedding to PIRC, who'd a thought haha. I'll make it out there later on this year though for sure!
Hey Nick,

Oppps.... missed that post earlier in the thread. Sorry to hear you cannot attend..... in time you will get your veins refilled with Track CRACK and no ....stinkin weddin.... will keep you from joining in on the fun.

See you soon and welcome once more
Pete