New kits for older bikes (FZR400/600)

Woodcraft

The owner of Armour Bodies is getting back to racing, and decided to come back and ride some "vintage" bikes (his own words). He picked up some Yamaha FZR's and has started racing them in Canada again. As a result, Armour Bodies now has available bodywork for both the FZR400 and 600.

Woodcraft does not have them in stock yet, but we can get them shipped direct from the factory. We will have inventory on them in the fall.

Woodcraft

I appreciate the willingness to help....however, it takes Armour Bodies about 20 kits to recoup the mold costs on any model. I don't think that they'll be able to make this one work.

He did the FZR stuff....because he rides one himself....makes it easier to swallow the development costs.

dobr24

Could you please pm me a price on the 400 bodywork? I sent a PM a couple of weeks ago and have not heard back.
Thanks
CD

Woodcraft

Fzr400

dobr24;226754 wrote: Could you please pm me a price on the 400 bodywork? I sent a PM a couple of weeks ago and have not heard back.
Thanks
CD
This stuff is the same as all other kits....retail is $649. We are working on getting some kits into inventory. We did not place a big initial order with Armour Bodies for these kits, but we are finding guys who have them.