New Member from Chester, VA

hooligan998

Hi everyone. I just joined and I am looking forward to doing my first track day. I have been riding for about 30 years. Started with a 70's Honda SL70 in the dirt and moved up from there. Started street when I joined the service in '88 and bought my first street bike, which was a '88 Yamaha FZ750. I have owned various bike throughout the years, including one drag bike. I currently own a '03 Yamaha FZ1 and a '07 Yamaha R1.

I will be looking to do track days on my R1. My current plans are to do the Patriot at VIR on July 16th along with a friend who also recently joined up. I love riding twisty roads and would love to improve my riding technique. And I would love to actually get my knee down on the pavement in a safe environment.

Anyway, looking forward to my first trackday. I guess it's never to late to become a junkie, right?

:cool:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
welcome from a local....will post up when i am hitting the track and you are welcome to ride-share.......as long as you have PB TRS pins, of course :)

bugmn20

Welcome! Won't be much longer now and we will all be on the track. Judy is right, You will be in great company!