New Shocks!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Yes, I got two new shocks. They are made by Rancho and they are sweet. Just threw a new set of Rancho RS5000 series shocks on the back end of my truck and "WOW" is all I can say. My Ram is a 2004 with only 52k, but it seemed like the back end bounced a little too much. I just took a short ride after the install and there is a completely noticeable increase in ride quality. I can't wait until next weekend to give it a shot with the trailer attached. It should make a huge difference when hauling the trailer. For $107 shipped from JEGS and about an hour of my time, it was well worth it.

This isn't, per say so much bike related, but if you're thinking about it, go for it. I am not disappointed at all.

LesPow

Control Rider
Glad your happy Jim, I thought the post was about some sweet shocks for the bike, I had to read twice, got me all excited. Oh well guess you'll be putting your hand back on the grips now......Hahaha

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Les, I'll be at Main next Sunday and Lightning the following weekend. The hand will remain up until you come out and play! And yes, that was the idea.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I put a set of the 9000XL on the superduty and after almost 100k on the clock there was no doubt an improvement. Still a truck but it is a lot more car like in its handling.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Yeah, but you have an airbag system as well. I don't think my little 6x10 trailer requires that kind of support. I serious think you have the longest setup in the Mid-Atlantic.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
That's corporate money Dave. You can't count that. I'm talking about personal rigs. There are RV's and toy haulers that are longer, but not many truck/trailer combos as big as yours. Todd and Beth's rig is right there with you.

When I hit the Mega Millions on Friday for $220 million, I'll get a setup like the Nesba Demo truck!

smiley_money.thumbnail.png

vanbreezy

Well if you hit mega Jim. I just want you to set -up my camera system. Of course after you buy it for me. :dunno::D