New Spec Dunlop rubber ready NOW !!

Lonewrench

FYI NESBA,
The newest spec U.S. made rubber is in stock. The rear tire is the one I was raving about all year while we were testing it. The tire is now a 190/60/17. This tire is really great it provides lots more side grip and its getting faster by the lap as it builds confidence in the rider too. The simple change to be perfect in the set up will be a simple rear ride height change of -2mm rear shock length. Its not mandatory but that will give you the best result. This set up applies only to riders who had their bikes set up for the U.S. made GPA rear already. More info as it comes in. This tire is nothing more than the latest developed GPA 211 dot. The past model 211 GPA is still a great tire this one is just better,believe me. The front of course should be accompanied by a Med+ 211 GPA model # 5436.:adore::wow:

bmrboy

hi Chuck,i"m so ready to try this new rubber,i've been reading so much about this new stuff sounds great!!!!!!!
I must touch & feel them....:D
mike

Lonewrench

Oh Mike, I understand what your saying. Like the supple breast of a woman........Oh shit wrong board. Anyway the new U.S. slicks are:
155.00 for the front
249.00 for the rear
DOT 211 GPA latest spec
155.00 for the front
249.00 for the rear

The DOT is a 120/70/17 front
190/60/17 rear (better drive grip than last gen)
The slick is a 125/80/17 front
200/55/17 rear
There is a 190 rear slick being produced as well.
Hurry up and get the warm weather coming will you Ole friend:banghead:

bmrboy

tires.................

hi Chucky,
will you have U.S. n-tec rear slick in 190 size and front to match for VIR in april ,s,s,n
if so what compounds will you have available ...a 200 will fit but ,warmers may be alittle close
Daytona is coming soon,are you ready to kick some a$$ :spank:

see ya"ll soon, mike :D