New to NESBA from Philly

ACMilan978

How's it going....new rider with NESBA from the Philly area. I've ridden the track with another sportbike group but heard so many good things about NESBA I had to join. First track day with NESBA will be this Monday 4/20....doesn't look like the weather will be cooperating too well but I'll be showing up anyways and taking it easy unless it's likea monsoon out there. Look forward to meeting like-minded riders from the area as I plan to spend some quality time at NJMP this summer.

ktuso27

Wont be there 4/20 but will be at NJMP many times this year with NESBA and TPM. See ya out there.

NorthernYankee

I'll be there on Monday, looks like 2 out of my first 3 days this year will have shitty weather...ah well. Look me up I have a Gixxer 750 and a Burgundy Colorado.

ACMilan978

4/20 Washout

So I decided to eat the $$$ and not attend Mondays track day. Weather wasn't looking too hot and didn't want to risk crashing my bike so early in the season....heard it was called mid-day anyways so not a huge loss....there will be other days

Mike Moore

ACMilan978;48426 wrote: How's it going....new rider with NESBA from the Philly area. I've ridden the track with another sportbike group but heard so many good things about NESBA I had to join. First track day with NESBA will be this Monday 4/20....doesn't look like the weather will be cooperating too well but I'll be showing up anyways and taking it easy unless it's likea monsoon out there. Look forward to meeting like-minded riders from the area as I plan to spend some quality time at NJMP this summer.
Welcome! Another Philly member. I'm in the city a couple of blocks from the art museum. I'll be at NJMP quite alot as well. If you haven't done Beave, you should make the trip. We had a great time last weekend.