New To Track Day Riding

ZLTFUL Thank you for the insight. I do have a title, free and clear, no lienholder info on it, signed by the previous owner named on the title front. I did not sign anywhere on the title so my giving that title to the next owner with a bill of sale would not screw up the next owner if they decide to make it street again would it? No dealer involved here and my name is no where on the title. Signed on back or anywhere on front.

ZLTFUL

Other than a penalty if the seller dated the title, you should have no problems. The only time i becomes a problem is when you have 3 or 4 different owners on the back of the title signing it off.
Then it becomes a "skip title" and most states will refuse the transfer from the first owner to the last without it going through the process I stated above.

You should be just fine with this one.

rorr183;109490 wrote: is this bike still 4sale? after long debate, what did you do with the title??
Bike still for sale. I have an interested buyer but he has not moved on the purchase. Like I said the title is in hand. It is a valid Maryland title. It has previous owner's name on it. No lienholder. Previous owner signed to me. I received a bill of sale as proof of purchase. I never signed nor put title in my name. If someone wanted to put bike back on street, titling should not be an issue.