New Trailer Decal

stkr

I ordered this decal last year through Pop Shadow who is run locally by Supergirl (Tea).

Due to the winter and my injuries, I just now got around to putting it on the trailer. Tea made the mini-CR sticker, but this was before the midwest shut down. I'm still using the CR sticker since it's something I'm proud of achieving. I just hope that NESBA will give the midwest another chance.

Here's the art work... Yes, it's a big damn sticker. :cool:

aeeec1b5-8060-5d89.jpg

aeeec1b5-8078-c869.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I like it! How much of a pain was it to put on? I've heard of guys using soapy water on the surface to be able to move the sticker around before it dries up, if they happened to let the sticker touch and glue before they aligned it correctly.

stkr

I just used some water in a spray bottle to wet the area. It helps when trying to wok out the bubbles.

With a decal that large, it's best to have another set of hands holding the decal away from the surface as you do the initial positioning, and then work you way up/out laying it down. I used painter's tape to make a level reference line for the tire/knee puck contact points and then smoothed it out from there.

Be patient working out the bubbles. I had a few spots I pushed too hard on a few area but they're hard to see. ;). Work in the shade so the sun doesn't dry up your water too fast. These large decals take some time to smooth out.

stkr

I'm still healing from my surgery. Aug/Sep will be the soonest I can get back out there. :(