Newbie for July 6 NYST

Hambone

PJZOCC624;280184 wrote: Apparently you bailed before I got there Saturday!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Really! That sucks. Would have loved to hang with you for a bit. I was absolutely exhausted. Plus my zipper broke so I decided to use that as an excuse. Even though that just means I'm fat AND out of shape. I'm going back on the 27th (i think).

mike574

Sunday was great, had a lot of fun but was there a reason for the stagered starts they were doing. Is there a reason A group was not allowed out all at once? Either way I had a blast it was nice to get to ride that track with a fresh set of tires.

Poper

mike574;280298 wrote: Sunday was great, had a lot of fun but was there a reason for the stagered starts they were doing. Is there a reason A group was not allowed out all at once? Either way I had a blast it was nice to get to ride that track with a fresh set of tires.
Starting procedures at NYST are being looked into and discussed with track management. There were issues in all groups with the paced, single-file releasing of riders.

moman

Would be nice if several friends that ride in same skill group could go out together for sure. Makes for a more interesting session. Also working on passing skills is a bit more relaxed when you already know how your friends circulate a track.

Poper

moman;280315 wrote: Would be nice if several friends that ride in same skill group could go out together for sure. Makes for a more interesting session. Also working on passing skills is a bit more relaxed when you already know how your friends circulate a track.
I agree with you on all points...just give me a 10 second lead on your group!

V4-FTW

moman;280315 wrote: Would be nice if several friends that ride in same skill group could go out together for sure. Makes for a more interesting session. Also working on passing skills is a bit more relaxed when you already know how your friends circulate a track.
Sounds like a good idea to me! So I can follow him again to go faster!! Dave's been towing me since B group! :cheers:

PJZOCC624

Hambone;280212 wrote: Really! That sucks. Would have loved to hang with you for a bit. I was absolutely exhausted. Plus my zipper broke so I decided to use that as an excuse. Even though that just means I'm fat AND out of shape. I'm going back on the 27th (i think).
Yeah mustve missed you by MAYBE an hour! Dammit! Next time maybe, I'll see if I can make the 27th. I found I'm a pretty good pit bitch!

PJZOCC624;280348 wrote: Yeah mustve missed you by MAYBE an hour! Dammit! Next time maybe, I'll see if I can make the 27th. I found I'm a pretty good pit bitch!

Hey PJ
I'll leave the pit bitch stuff to you and Todd but I'll pay your way in anytime your willing to share that kielbasa with me.

That was delicious and I enjoyed it Thank you for sharing. I had a great time bullshitting with you guys sat evening and wanna say thanks for making me feel welcomed. My favorite part was talking about Patricks ego !! Even though I could only understand every third word he is awesome !

Big thanks to Chris for saving my sunday as my pit bitches packed up my gloves and took them home with them to long island Sat eve !!:argh::dunno:: Guess they wanted to take it out on me that their wives wouldn't let them stay for Sunday:haha:

Anyway Chris completely bailed me out and let me use his for day

Big shout out to Carlos for getting bumped to I at lunch

Poper I can't thank you enough your help made the biggest difference in my weekend !!!!

Poper

JimmyW;280386 wrote: Poper I can't thank you enough your help made the biggest difference in my weekend !!!!
Jimmy,

Some of the most fun I had all weekend was playing tag with you on the track. I loved the look on your face when I would wave you by on the front straight: A combination of anger and bliss!

See you at the next event and we will do it all again!