NJMP Lightning 5/17-5/18

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Hey everyone

What a great weekend. Weather was absolutely beautiful for riding. Lots of great people were on hand, and if you didn't catch Kyle backing it into turn 7 you missed out for sure. That kid can RIDE! On top of that he was awesome to talk to and get pointers from. His classroom sessions were packed with information people spend a ton of money to hear and it was at your fingertips for the taking this weekend. Thanks to the N2 Staff to arrange that interaction for us.

I met many new friends this weekend and I cannot wait to see everyone back out on the track. We have BeaveRun this weekend and for those of you in the South we've got Road Atlanta. So no matter where you are on the East Coast, we've got a track day ready and waiting for ya. I will be running Road Atlanta, and Todd will be taking care of you folks at the Beave. See you all very soon. Oh wait, I'm heating to Atlanta....I meant, See YAAAA'LL very soon.

Reactions: 542

steftoff

Glad you all had a great time. Wish I could have been out there with ya. I had to work :(
Hope to see you out there soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

ridelater

Was fun and felt good to get a little bit of that nesba vibe back. Met some good neighbors. Second time back on a 600 and felt good. Will be back out there the next time.

freeflydive

Special thanks to all the selfless CR's...most notably- Allen, Glenn and Rick. I had a great time and learned quite a bit. It was a double whammy for me...first time on Lightning and my first time in Intermediate group...simply put, I was humbled!

Semper Fi,
Majdi

1up5down

Control Rider
Special thanks to all the selfless CR's...most notably- Allen, Glenn and Rick. I had a great time and learned quite a bit. It was a double whammy for me...first time on Lightning and my first time in Intermediate group...simply put, I was humbled!

Semper Fi,
Majdi

Majidi -

It was my pleasure to ride with you on Saturday. Keep those eyes up and scanning down track. This will slow everything down, however enable you to go faster, safer!

I have a feeling I'll be chasing after you very soon my friend. You're on your way!

Allen

Thanks to all the CR's and Kyle Wyman on Sunday, Had a great time and got a bump to I-group during the 5th session. I Look forward to riding with everyone again.