Not new to nesba, but new to the forum

zxjhull

I've road with nesba for a summer and a half, I've only done seven track days and having a blast. Have no clue what to do with this forum stuff tho, help please! Met a few people at the track and maybe this is the way to keep in touch to make next year that much better. Hope i did this message right! Any tips would awesome!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Yep, you hit the nail on the head....in addition to getting through the winter it has some helpful information, tips and everything else. Enjoy and welcome to the NESBA family!

zxjhull

Thanks for the welcomes! Think i've road with you Randy and i know for sure i've road with Greg, everybody knows that SV! Already missin the track and i got a long wait yet, hope to do a lot more trackdays next year. Thinkin i want a 600 next year, im pretty comfy on my 1000 but think i'll put down faster lap times on a 600, whats your thoughts?

Randal03r1

Control Rider
-Ride whatever bike your NOT making payments on.

Sure you can learn to ride the 1000, just the learning curve is slower. SV650 is the perfect learning tool for the track noobie. 600's are a blast and have the medium of some power but still keep you in check. If I could start all over I would be buying a track ready SV. See you at Putnam?

zxjhull

I work at a grain elevator so my track days are done this year, id love to go tho. Long drive for me to get to putnam but im sure ill get there next year. I was runnin consistant 19s in the A group at blackhawk on my 1000, few in the high 18s. On street tires and stock plastic that i really didnt want to scratch up! Lots i need to learn yet but im sure tires alone would help a lot. I loved my 1000 at putnam cause its fast corners but think a 600 would be better for blackhawk, just want the best of both worlds i guess!

Randal03r1

Control Rider
Doh! I guess I should of looked at your sig! A-group! Obviously I was thinking B-group noobie. However 600's are much easier to ride fast. On my 2005 R1 I was 2 full seconds slower than my 2006 R6. Didn't matter what track, Mid-Ohio or Jennings. Never did have both at Putnam but I'm certain it would it up with the same result.

zxjhull

Thats what im kinda hopin for, pretty sure im gonna build a 600, just need to decide if i want an 09 zx6r or an 08-09 r6. I feel i jumped thru the classes quite quickly and want to keep improving, i know there is a lot i can still learn and im ready and willing to learn it!

zxjhull

Excellent, thank you! I've always liked kawasaki for some reason but that doesnt matter to me anymore, want what is gonna be the easiest to go fast on, plan on doin suspension too.. I've read a lot that the r6 is the way to go for the track, so there may be a lime green r6 at the track next year! lol